Ninth Annual S.W.O.I.S.!

In this part of the forum you can discuss anything related to insulator shows including finds from insulator shows as well as dates and locations of upcoming shows.

Moderators: threadless, Chris Minicola, Bill Meier

Re: Ninth Annual S.W.O.I.S.!

Postby Chris Minicola » Wed May 09, 2012 8:30 am

I should be there too hopefully with a few things to sell and/or trade.
Chris Minicola

Postby packratt33 » Wed May 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Hey Barrett, I will be there and Gary will be coming as well and put us down for the lunch. He and i might need a table between us if you have one available. Thanks, Ken
packratt33

Postby TedW » Wed May 09, 2012 4:24 pm

I'll be looking for old multiparts and earlier porcelain, so if anyone's got some they want to unload bring 'em along.
TedW

Postby Shawn143 » Fri May 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Good news!!!!! The work function has been moved to June 9, so I'm at the Ninth Annual @ 10AM, table in hand. See everyone in 7 days, 12 hours.

Shawn
Shawn143

Postby Sluggo » Fri May 11, 2012 11:05 pm

I have already let Barrett know that I'm coming, but I figure I should chime in with the rest of you guys, to say that I'll be there too.

See you all in a week.
Happy collecting,

Doug Netzke (Sluggo)

Collector of Foreign glass, carnival glass, spool type, radio strain and non-glass/non-porcelain insulators.
Accidental collector of glass fishing net floats.

Sluggo

Postby parrotfarm » Thu May 17, 2012 8:05 am

Any new collectors coming to the show who have an interest in Diamond ponies? I have a couple dozen to bring, mostly Dark Greens, a couple Dark Orange Ambers or Dark Yellow Amber, I think about 30 in all including the two junky, bubbly, fizzy aqua "twins" I got in trade from Ken Gardner a couple of years ago... Will let the whole lot go for $40, which means you buy Ken's twins and get the rest for free. Any takers? Let me know!

Mike.
parrotfarm

Postby D Laframboise » Thu May 17, 2012 1:26 pm

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it down this year. With my father-in-law being in and out of hospital for the last couple of months, I just haven't been able to travel very far. Looks like it's going to be the perfect day weatherwise!

Is there anyone passing through Kingston on their way to the show? I have a bracket to go with the large porcelain spool that Barrett traded from me at the Perth show. If so, I could meet someone at the carpool lot at Exit 611 on the 401 at your specified time.

Thanks and have a great time!

Darcy
D Laframboise

Postby Fossulator » Thu May 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this year. The wife is planning a birthday party for the kiddies on Sunday,and if I'm not around to help get ready on Saturday, well, you know....Have a great show, and if any LRI's show up, send some pics my way
Fossulator

Postby Shawn143 » Fri May 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Mike, whip out your ponies and I'll be first in line. Right of first refusal? But of course, if there is a new collector there, I'll gladly abstain.

Shawn
Shawn143

Postby Fossulator » Sun May 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Sooooooo......................How was it?????
Anybody got some pics
I imagine some great glass, plenty of wonderful eats, a lot of heat and the sound of a lawnmower nearby
Fossulator

PreviousNext

Return to Insulator Shows