Ninth Annual S.W.O.I.S.!

In this part of the forum you can discuss anything related to insulator shows including finds from insulator shows as well as dates and locations of upcoming shows.

Moderators: threadless, Chris Minicola, Bill Meier

Ninth Annual S.W.O.I.S.!

Postby Barrett » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Hey, all!

As per usual, our annual South Western Ontario Insulator Swap will be held hot on the heels of the fine show held in Perth, Ontario. This year's show is our ninth annual, and it will be held in the same Mount Brydges location, but this year the show will be held on Saturday May 19th.

NINTH ANNUAL SOUTHWESTERN ONTARIO
INSULATOR MEET
SATURDAY MAY 19th, 2012
MOUNT BRYDGES, ONTARIO, CANADA

SET UP AT 10:30 a.m.
TRADING & DEALING BEGINS AT NOON
BBQ WILL BE FIRED UP AT 2:00 p.m.

The ninth annual southwestern Ontario Spring Insulator Meet will once again be held at the home of Henry & Hilary Nicpon, in a beautiful country setting located 3 km (2 miles) southeast of Mount Brydges, and 10 km (6 miles) southwest of London, Ontario. We invite insulator collectors of all interests to attend the ninth outdoor spring meet. Please come and set up a table or browse through the grounds to view the wide variety of insulators for sale or trade. People interested in attending should contact Tom Iannelli or Barrett Nicpon (see below for contact information). The meet will be held “rain or shine”.

There will be a small charge ($10) for those wishing to set up a table. The fee will help cover the cost of food & beverages. Please note that there will be only sufficient food & beverages available for those who RSVP.

If you wish to set up, please bring your own table if at all possible. There will be a limited number of tables on hand.

PLEASE REPLY BY MAY 5th, 2012

TOM IANNELLI:
519-641-0098
tiannelli0098@rogers.com

BARRETT NICPON:
519-670-8796
barrett.nicpon@gmail.com

A location map and directions are outlined in the attachment. For more information about local accommodations and attractions access http://www.city.london.on.ca or http://www.lambeth.ca.

WE HOPE ALL INTERESTED COLLECTORS CAN ATTEND!!!
Attachments
Directions.JPG
Directions.JPG (194.05 KiB) Viewed 18891 times
Barrett

Re: Ninth Annual S.W.O.I.S.!

Postby trainman » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:19 pm

I should be there :)
trainman

Postby TedW » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:05 pm

I'll be there for sure.
TedW

Postby Shawn143 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:23 am

It might help (or hurt) that this is on the Victoria Day weekend, so lotsa people might have the extra day off to travel.

Shawn
Shawn143

Postby parrotfarm » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:07 am

Sounds good! We should be there too.
parrotfarm

Postby Alex » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:45 am

I have the calender marked.

Alex.
Alex

Postby Fossulator » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:23 am

I've also marked the calender. Looks good so far, but I'll confirm later. Good timing though, a week later and I'd be a definite no
Fossulator

Postby Barrett » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:20 am

Hey, all!

I just returned from my cross-European adventure about 2 weeks ago, so I'm sorry for having been out of communication for so long.
Sounds like it ought to be a good show, so I'll look forward to seeing you all there!
If anyone decides they want to come out for the day, just let me know.
Barrett

Postby Shawn143 » Sat May 05, 2012 1:22 am

I should be there, late. Have a work function in Guelph starting @ 11:30. I intend to stay for an hour, then head Southwest to scenic Mount Bridges, arriving hopefully around 1:30. No table for me, but we'll see what's left to buy when I get there.

Shawn
Shawn143

Postby Barrett » Wed May 09, 2012 12:10 am

No worries, Shawn. It'll be good to see you drop by, even if just for a beer after the show. :)
Anyone else coming that hasn't chimed in (or know of anyone who is)? We're starting to gear up for the show, so now's the time to let me know!
Barrett

Next

Return to Insulator Shows