free ponies

Here you can discuss any information or questions you have about insulators that don't seem to fit properly in the other sections of this forum. As well as any other type of insulator that doesn't have a place on this forum, such as radio strains and spools

Moderators: threadless, Chris Minicola, Bill Meier

free ponies

Postby 369reid » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:14 pm

Hello all, I have an abundance of Canadian CD102's to give away. Mostly more common colors, some darker amber shades, greens, olive greens and aquas. Prefer to send to newer collectors or anyone who would give them to a prospective new collector. Just pay the postage costs and they're on the way to you. They will be a mixture of <> ein's, some BTC"S etc. You can have as many as wanted but prefer to pack in lots of six.
Canadian Insulators Rock
369reid

Re: free ponies

Postby Zafara » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:40 am

If you have any left over from this lot, you might contact Howard Banks (Crown Jewels Editor) and his Insulators for Kids program. I know they are always looking for any "other than aqua" insulators, and Canadian ponies are a sure thing to get a young collector primed!
Zafara

Postby 369reid » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:44 pm

Thanks, Bill. Have already provided some to Howard and will donate some more the next time our paths cross. Hopefully that will be in Merritt at Bob Scafe's insulator ranch in September 2010.
Canadian Insulators Rock
369reid

Postby poorboy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Are you going to the show in Drumheller on the 24th 369reid?
poorboy

Postby poorboy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:45 pm

poorboy wrote:Are you going to the show in Drumheller on the 24th 369reid?

Disregard this post,I saw your reply in the shows thread that you are going to attend. :oops:
poorboy

Return to Insulator Related Topics