Facebook Group

Here you can discuss any information or questions you have about insulators that don't seem to fit properly in the other sections of this forum. As well as any other type of insulator that doesn't have a place on this forum, such as radio strains and spools

Moderators: threadless, Chris Minicola, Bill Meier

Facebook Group

Postby Chris Minicola » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:08 am

There is now a Facebook group setup for Canadian collectors. Just do a search for "Canadian Insulator Collectors" on Facebook and it should pop up. Please join if Facebook is your preferred method of communicating with other collectors.

I really wish more collectors would use this forum as it's better geared toward insulator discussion, but Facebook seems to be taking over these days. To me, Facebook doesn't have the proper format yet for group discussion but hopefully they improve the 'Groups' feature to have more forum-like features if that makes any sense.

Here's the link to the group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/741439126064360/
Chris Minicola

Re: Facebook Group

Postby Chris Minicola » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:39 pm

Also, just wanted to make sure I mentioned that this forum is still open for business and new users/posts are more than welcome. I try to check the site as often as I can and hopefully more collectors will come back to it over time.

Thanks.
Chris Minicola

Return to Insulator Related Topics