Thanks for the new forum!

Post any topics related to the use of this forum or any problems you have, or any success stories!

Moderators: threadless, Chris Minicola, Bill Meier

Re: Thanks for the new forum!

Postby Bill Meier » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:43 pm

ohiosulator wrote:but whats with the avatar at 6KB

That was the default setting I guess. I raised it to 10KB. Should help I think.
Bill Meier

Postby Alex » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:33 pm

Hemingray wrote:How about "Miscellaneous Topics" rather than something as explicit as "Off topic"? Since we have an "Insulator Related Topics" topic, this is the non-Insulators topic...

or perhaps just "Non Insulator Related Topics"? sounds a little more toned down than "Off Topic"...

That works for me. Or maybe a bit more insulator leading, along the lines of 'Almost Insulators', Once things get rolling along, maybe just expanding this particular forum (Forum Information) to include the 'Not Quite Insulator' topics might work out.

One thing you will find is if things get out of hand, just bringing it up as not acceptable will be enough to stop that. No hidden edits-just say edited due to content or whatever best fits the bill if something along those lines is neccessary. If things get deleted, mention why, keeps the harmony. We're an easy going bunch (We're Canadian after all).

Alex.
Alex

Postby CliMac » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:16 pm

ohiosulator wrote:whats with the avatar at 6KB. Any pics I have thats small enough I cant upload.

If you convert it to a GIF it should be small enough, and if you want to get fancy it can have a transparent background.
CliMac

Previous

Return to Forum Information