WCIC'10 in Drumheller!

In this part of the forum you can discuss anything related to insulator shows including finds from insulator shows as well as dates and locations of upcoming shows.

Moderators: threadless, Chris Minicola, Bill Meier

Re: WCIC'10 in Drumheller!

Postby 369reid » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:07 pm

Here are some pics with the names that I can remember. Feel free to add any names that I have wrong or have missed.
Canadian Insulators Rock
369reid

Postby 369reid » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Sorry, my pics are toooo big, on to plan "B".
Canadian Insulators Rock
369reid

Postby poorboy » Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:04 pm

Don't you just hate when that happens. I had a lot of trouble for the first while too until I used my email program to resize them for me .
poorboy

Postby 369reid » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:51 pm

Email program?
Canadian Insulators Rock
369reid

Postby poorboy » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:11 pm

I use Incredimail for my email program(or I should say the wife). When you email a pic to yourself or anyone it asks if you want to make the pics smaller and then they are usually small enough to post to the forum. If you wish PM me and I will give you my email address and you can email them to me and I will post them for you.
poorboy

Postby Rod Bushfield » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:40 am

Hey poorboy, I noticed you lifted the pictures I took from the WCIC '10 thread located on www.insulatorscanada.com

You could have at least given my site credit before you lifted them and loosely took credit for it. Better would have been to take your own pictures ,edit them, and upload them yourself.

How much work would it have been to say hey I got these pics from ICAN ?

On another note someone has reported there is talk on here that my site has a virus. There is some code some scumbag has obviously added , that will take me some time to sort out . Keep your antivirus software up to date . If you don't have antivirus software then you should not be on the internet .

I use AVG free edition as well as malwarebytes free edition . http://www.malwarebytes.org/ http://free.avg.com/ca-en/homepage
Rod Bushfield

Postby poorboy » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:28 pm

Hey Rod I appolagize for not giving your site credit for the pics. The pics that you took and the ones my wife took were almost identical and were all saved in a folder on the comp and I just picked the ones I came to first. If you like i will remove them and you can post them yourself and your site can have the credit.
I didn't realize it was going to be such a big issue and I am sorry.

On an added note I see you just joined this forum and yet you have registration blocked to your forum. Why is that? I had wanted to join your forum but guess that won't happen now.
poorboy

Postby magic170 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:20 pm

1st post a positive one All I can say is amazing . Some of you will understand this lol.
magic170

Previous

Return to Insulator Shows