17th Annual OVIC Insulator Show and Sale in Perth ON

In this part of the forum you can discuss anything related to insulator shows including finds from insulator shows as well as dates and locations of upcoming shows.

Moderators: threadless, Chris Minicola, Bill Meier

17th Annual OVIC Insulator Show and Sale in Perth ON

Postby D Laframboise » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:49 pm

Hello All:
It’s that time of year again to start thinking about spring and INSULATORS!!. While the show day weather outside might be frightful, things inside the hall are always delightful. Some tables have been reserved already, and I appreciate the support.

OVIC 2015 will be held on Saturday the 2nd of May in the Lions Hall on the Perth fair grounds. Perth is about 45 minutes from the US-Canadian border in Eastern Ontario. I expect things will be similar to last year's show, which saw a full house of sales tables with a few displays here and there.

More details on OVIC and the town of Perth are available on the OVIC web site at http://www.insulators.info/clubs/ovic/. A note of thanks to Bill Meier for hosting the site and working the content as needed and again to Howard Banks and Crown Jewels Magazine for the continued support.

If anyone has any questions or would like to reserve a table, please contact me at ....... dlaraspberry@hotmail.com

Hope to see you there!
Thanks, Darcy Laframboise
D Laframboise

Re: 17th Annual OVIC Insulator Show and Sale in Perth ON

Postby D Laframboise » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:58 am

Hi All!!

This is just a reminder that OVIC’s 17th Annual Insulator Show and Sale in Perth, Ontario, Canada is just three weeks away!! The hall is filling up, so get your table booked now!! If you’re not booking a table but plan to still attend, give me a shout out so I know to look out for you.

Show hours are from 9AM to 2PM. Admission is free so come out and have fun!
More details on OVIC and the town of Perth are available on OVIC’s ICON club page at http://www.insulators.info/clubs/ovic/or by contacting me at (613)-545-2423.

I look forward to seeing many of you on Saturday, May 2nd!

Thanks,

Darcy Laframboise
D Laframboise

Return to Insulator Shows