Ontario Fall Swap and Sale

In this part of the forum you can discuss anything related to insulator shows including finds from insulator shows as well as dates and locations of upcoming shows.

Moderators: threadless, Chris Minicola, Bill Meier

Re: Ontario Fall Swap and Sale

Postby Jack » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Me and Becky had a wonderful time and a Thank You to Chris for hosting and lunch. My reservation is made for Springfield. If I am still able too and Barrett host's his show in May I will be there. Thanks to all who purchased from me.
Jack
P.S. Becky is my neighbor and does a lot for me, if she didn't go with me and load the van for me, I could not go.
Jack

Postby Chris Minicola » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:35 am

Glad you could make it Jack, and it was nice to finally meet you in person after all these years. The weather ended up being fairly nice and the turnout for the show was better than expected. There was a lot of great glass for sale, I was a little overwhelmed. I wanted to buy a couple of pieces from you but I'd already spent all my cash by the time you arrived!
I was so busy with making sure things went smoothly I totally forgot to take even one picture so if anyone has some pictures I'd love to see them.

Chris
Chris Minicola

Postby packratt33 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:09 pm

Chris, Just want to thank you for a great time and we were so lucky the weather behaved ! Hopefully see everyone at Barrett's in the spring. Ken
packratt33

Previous

Return to Insulator Shows