Mt. Bridges show

In this part of the forum you can discuss anything related to insulator shows including finds from insulator shows as well as dates and locations of upcoming shows.

Moderators: threadless, Chris Minicola, Bill Meier

Mt. Bridges show

Postby Jack » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:34 am

Is Barrett having his get together again this year and if so what date, my Grandson graduates High School on the 1st of June which I will not miss, also due to health issues I am going to start selling of my collection. I can bring all of my Canadian glass to Barrett's, no threadless, mostly 143's.
Jack
Jack

Re: Mt. Bridges show

Postby Shawn143 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:04 pm

I emailed Steve to inform him, asked if he can let Greg know. Work weekend for me, but I'll sweet-talk one of the girls into covering for me ;)

Shawn
Shawn143

Postby Sluggo » Tue May 07, 2013 8:15 am

Hey guys,

Looks like my plans are coming together to make it down to Barrett's Bash this year.

I look forward to seeing everyone there. Also looking forward to the awesome food, thanks to Mrs. N. :D

If anyone has any foreign glass orphans lurking in your collection, bring them along and maybe I can give them a better home.

I am also on the lookout for interesting radio antenna insulators, particularly ones with colour or unusual embossings.

See you in 2 weeks!
Last edited by Sluggo on Fri May 10, 2013 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happy collecting,

Doug Netzke (Sluggo)

Collector of Foreign glass, carnival glass, spool type, radio strain and non-glass/non-porcelain insulators.
Accidental collector of glass fishing net floats.

Sluggo

Postby TedW » Wed May 08, 2013 10:34 am

I'll be there.
TedW

Postby Barrett » Tue May 14, 2013 4:07 pm

Hey guys!

Sorry for being out of it this year. Thanks, Ricky, for posting that message so everyone can get the specs.
Jack - I hope you decide to come up this year. It'll be good to see you again.
Shawn - have you heard back from Steve & Linda?
Has anyone managed to get in touch with Dave Williams?
Looks like the show will be the same size or maybe even larger than previous years! It'll be a good year to make it out, so if you're on the fence then hopefully this message sways you. ;)
If anyone is coming and hasn't RSVP'd yet, please do so right away! My mom and I are going to start preparing food in the next day or two!
See everyone this weekend!
Barrett

Postby Jack » Tue May 14, 2013 8:19 pm

Barrett, I will be there with a friend. If you have a extra table I can use it. My health dictates I have to sell some of my collection
Thanks, Jack
Jack

Postby packratt33 » Wed May 15, 2013 9:58 am

Hi Barrett, I will be coming as well as Gary. I emailed Dave Williams about the show but will try calling him as well. See you all Saturday.

Ken
packratt33

Postby packratt33 » Wed May 15, 2013 10:37 am

I forgot to mention that if anyone has any CD162 H.G. Co. or Hemingrays also CD252's in interesting colors or milky or amber etc in VNM to mint bring them along.

Ken
packratt33

Postby Jack » Wed May 15, 2013 2:17 pm

I have a cobalt, peacock in NM and a amber with chipped drips.
Jack
Jack

Postby Shawn143 » Thu May 16, 2013 12:03 am

I had not heard from Steve, so not sure if he got the message. I'm sure he'll be by, he always seems to make it. Same with Greg, he always knows the date. Telepathy, maybe???
On another hand, as of right now, my attendance is questionable. Have not got the day off yet, so I might miss my first Mt. Bridges insulator shindig :cry: :x Maybe I need to up the ante.
Shawn143

Next

Return to Insulator Shows