OVIC's 15th Annual Insulator Show & Sale in Perth, ON

In this part of the forum you can discuss anything related to insulator shows including finds from insulator shows as well as dates and locations of upcoming shows.

Moderators: threadless, Chris Minicola, Bill Meier

OVIC's 15th Annual Insulator Show & Sale in Perth, ON

Postby D Laframboise » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:37 pm

Hello All:
While the weather maybe a concern, things will be fine inside the hall. Some tables have been reserved already, and I appreciate the support!

OVIC 2013 will be held on Saturday the 20th of April in the Lions Hall on the Perth fair grounds. Perth is about 45 minutes from the US-Canadian border in Eastern Ontario. I expect things will be similar to last year's show, which saw a full house of sales tables with a few displays here and there.

We will be having the raffle again this year. We will be raffling off the 2nd of the three sets of CD 123 E.C.&MCo.SF CJOW 2011 commemorative insulators that Howard Banks of Crown Jewels Magazine so verygenerously donated to OVIC last year. They are just stunning in Electric Blue, Ruby Red and Orange! In addition to this, I will be donating to the raffle one from my personal collection with a book value of around $50. I invite any show attendees who wish to make a donation of an insulator toward the raffle to contact me with the details. I am aiming for around five of similar value but I will not refuse any offer if we go over that number.

More details on OVIC and the town of Perth are available on the OVIC web site at http://www.insulators.info/clubs/ovic/ . A note of thanks to Bill Meier for hosting the site and working the content as needed and again to Howard Banks and Crown Jewels Magazine for so generously donating the beautiful sets of commemoratives.

If anyone has any questions or would like to reserve a table, please contact me at ....... dlaraspberry@hotmail.com

Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Darcy Laframboise
D Laframboise

Re: OVIC's 15th Annual Insulator Show & Sale in Perth, ON

Postby Robin Plewes » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:32 am

This thread seems pretty quiet. Just wondering who all is coming for this year's show? I'll be having a table.
I know Darcy has been handing out posters locally, so hopefully there are some new faces who will be checking out the hobby.
Looking forward to the show. :)
Robin
Robin Plewes

Postby Chris Minicola » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:02 am

I'll be there too, I have my table booked. Looking forward to it. I know Paul and Manfred have booked a table too.
Chris Minicola

Postby Lee S. » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:40 pm

I plan on coming, I have been extremely busy at work lately (working a lot of weekends) but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make it.

Cheers,
Lee.
Lee S.

Postby cdnbeehive » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:59 pm

I'll be there as well! Always a blast!
cdnbeehive

ONE MONTH AWAY! - OVIC's 15th Annual Insulator Show & Sale

Postby D Laframboise » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:51 pm

Hi All!!

This is just a reminder that OVIC’s 15th Annual Insulator Show and Sale in Perth, Ontario, Canada is just a month away!! The hall is filling up, so get your table booked now!! If you’re not booking a table but plan to still attend, give me a shout out so I know to look out for you.

Show hours are from 9AM to 2PM. Admission is free so come out and have fun!

More details on OVIC and the town of Perth are available on OVIC’s ICON club page at http://www.insulators.info/clubs/ovic/or by contacting me.

I look forward to seeing many of you on Saturday, April 20!

Thanks,
Darcy Laframboise
D Laframboise

Re: OVIC's 15th Annual Insulator Show - JUST 2 WEEKS AWAY!!

Postby D Laframboise » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Hi All!!

This is just a reminder that OVIC’s 15th Annual Insulator Show and Sale in Perth, Ontario, Canada is less than 2 weeks away!! If you still haven't yet decided on a table, it's not too late to get it booked. If you’re not booking a table but plan to still attend, give me a shout out so I know to look out for you.

Show hours are from 9AM to 2PM. Admission is free so come out and have fun!
More details on OVIC and the town of Perth are available on OVIC’s ICON show page at http://www.insulators.info/clubs/ovic/ or by contacting me.

I look forward to seeing you on the 20th of April!
Thanks,
Darcy Laframboise
D Laframboise

Postby Robin Plewes » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:48 am

Thanks for the reminder Darcy :- )
I need to get serious about what to bring for this year's show. Does anyone want some Oxalic Acid this year :?: I'll bag some up if it's wanted.
I'll have a nice 102 on display this year :o .
Looking forward to the show :D
Robin
Robin Plewes

Postby Chris Minicola » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:48 am

Hi Robin - I'll take you up on the Oxalic acid. I'd like to buy enough to last a few years, maybe 5 bags?
Chris Minicola

Postby D Laframboise » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:59 pm

Put me in for 3 bags please, Robin.

Thanks,

Darcy
D Laframboise

Next

Return to Insulator Shows