WCIC - 2013? Should we?

In this part of the forum you can discuss anything related to insulator shows including finds from insulator shows as well as dates and locations of upcoming shows.

Moderators: threadless, Chris Minicola, Bill Meier

WCIC - 2013? Should we?

Postby Lena » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:35 am

WCIC - 2013?

Hello again, after a few months of idling and surviving the winter, all of a sudden I started to think 'Insulators' again. I'm going to throw this out and see what sort of interest there is for another Western Canadian Insulator Collectors meet. Hubby and I are willing to host one in Drumheller complete with bar-b-que if there is enough response and interest. I would go for the same place as in previous years, if I can manage it. I don't know if the indoor venue is still available but I will do some scouting around and see what I can come up with. Please respond to me at lbraman@telusplanet.net. My memory is good but awfully doggone short when I'm on the run here and there.

Let me know, folks, okay? If I get a half-dozen or more, I will go ahead with it. If not, we will have to let it lie for a bit. I have a lot of glass I am thinking of parting with to try and pare down my wall displays. If you are interested in having a look-see, get in touch with me at lbraman@telusplanet.net.

Cheers!

Lena
Lena

Re: WCIC - 2013? Should we?

Postby gerrypocha » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:16 am

Yes,I would commit to coming to another venue in Drumheller,We had a great time,Count me in Lena!
gerrypocha

Postby magic170 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:29 pm

DId you have a date in mind. Seeing I work weekends it would require me booking holidays around the time if I could get it off. We were thinking of heading the canmore/banff this summer so if we could work it in at the same time we probably could make it.

Craig
magic170

Postby Lena » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Hello again and thanks for your responses, I had enough positive responses so I decided we will go ahead with it. Only one person had a preferred date and that works in well with our usual dates. How about we go with Saturday, July 20th, single day event. I'll do another post.

Tks,
Lena
Lena

Return to Insulator Shows