Fall show and sale

In this part of the forum you can discuss anything related to insulator shows including finds from insulator shows as well as dates and locations of upcoming shows.

Moderators: threadless, Chris Minicola, Bill Meier

Re: Fall show and sale

Postby Jack » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:11 am

Just be very careful if the brakes get real wet (driving thru large puddles), won't stop very well until friction dries the shoes out. That is from allot of experience with drum brakes.
Jack
Jack

Postby TedW » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:34 am

It's looking good for me to make an appearance as well. As before, will be after nice old porcelain multiparts, and also the bottom of a two piece diamond tramp in royal purple.
TedW

Postby packratt33 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:38 pm

I forgot to mention in my previous post and Gary asked me to mention this that if anyone has glass or even porcelain strains, bring them as he collects them. Also if you have CD162 H.G. Co. or Hemingray - 19 insulators in vivid colors in VNM to Mint i'm interested, need a Peacock Blue and Carnival at this point. Also any E.C.& M. Co insulators in aqua or teal blue i'll have a look at them as well. See you all there.

Ken
packratt33

Postby Barrett » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Hey, Dave and everyone!

I will of course be there, and am already looking forward to the event! I'm not sure if Kyle or my Dad will join me or not, but I will most certainly be there.
As usual, I'm looking for early Canadian threaded glass and of course threadless. Mostly I'll be there for the company, though - you got that right, Shawn. :D
Oh, and congrats on the new family member, Shawn!
Barrett

Postby Manfred Hager » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:03 am

Thanks for hosting the show Dave!

Paul and I will be there with a large assortment of Canadian and US glass. See you all there.

Manfred
Manfred Hager

Postby Brett Bloxam » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:13 pm

I'm in - looking forward to seeing everyone

Brett
Brett Bloxam

Postby parrotfarm » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:06 am

Chiming in a little late on this, but we should be there too. I've come into a bit of new glass lately and might have some more variety than usual. If nothing else, the food's always great, and thanks again Dave. Is it going to be outside if weather permits?
parrotfarm

Postby D Laframboise » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:39 am

I pretty positive I'm going to make it this year. I just purchased an entire insulator collection, so my sales stock has been revived from the dead. I'm heading up to Barrie to visit family that weekend plus I have something small I have to do for work in Orangeville as well. Brother lives there too so I'll probably pay him a visit.

To TedW, I just acquired in the collection a few, I believe M-2441's including one with a date stamp of 1916 on the top which I will bring along.

Hope to see everyone there!
D Laframboise

Postby TedW » Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:13 pm

D Laframboise wrote:I pretty positive I'm going to make it this year. I just purchased an entire insulator collection, so my sales stock has been revived from the dead. I'm heading up to Barrie to visit family that weekend plus I have something small I have to do for work in Orangeville as well. Brother lives there too so I'll probably pay him a visit.

To TedW, I just acquired in the collection a few, I believe M-2441's including one with a date stamp of 1916 on the top which I will bring along.

Hope to see everyone there!

Sounds good, I'll see everyone there.
TedW

Postby Sluggo » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:28 pm

Hey guys,

l should be there as well. I have acquired a bunch of new sales stock in the past few months, so I too, will new stuff for you to look at.

Barrett, do you want me to bring down that collection of rock and mineral samples that I told you about in the spring? You can check it out and see if it is something you want.

See y'all in 2 weeks.
Happy collecting,

Doug Netzke (Sluggo)

Collector of Foreign glass, carnival glass, spool type, radio strain and non-glass/non-porcelain insulators.
Accidental collector of glass fishing net floats.

Sluggo

PreviousNext

Return to Insulator Shows