Who's Going to Perth

In this part of the forum you can discuss anything related to insulator shows including finds from insulator shows as well as dates and locations of upcoming shows.

Moderators: threadless, Chris Minicola, Bill Meier

Who's Going to Perth

Postby Randy » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Who's going and what type of Glass or Porcelain are you lookin for??? I'm looking for some Dominion Red, Yellow Amber shaded colour stuff for my Fiancee, I'll be having a table, and trades are always welcome!! :D :D
Randy

Re: Who's Going to Perth

Postby cdnbeehive » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:38 pm

Hey Randy!

I'll be there, and this year I'm going to have a sales table with about 45 items. I had a display table last year with a hunting pal. Glad you're going, cause I want to pick your brain on the Havelock Sub!!
cdnbeehive

Postby Lee S. » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Hi Randy,

I'm having a table again this year.

Check out my want list on my icon profile: http://www.insulators.info/icon/detail/?id=1faf55

Lee.
Lee S.

Postby treemendous » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:42 am

I'll be there with all my collection including 30 threadless all Canadian,(718/734/740/740.1/742/742.3) I'm getting out of the hobby after 35 plus years and also will be selling my reference books and related collectables. As many of you know I had a very large sell off in the fall of 2007 at Albany NY. Prices of the threadless range from $75.00-$650.00. Please don't call or email asking for a list or do I have this or that attend the show and support the hobby.
Thank you
Steve
treemendous

Postby Randy » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:55 pm

Steve do you have this or that??? Oooops guess I'll have to come over and see the Bounty, since we're neighbors now... HehHeh.... ;)
Randy

Postby treemendous » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Hey Randy,
I hope you don't get into any bad chicken from that dirty bird place and can make it to this show. I've got loads of this and that you'll just have to wait till the 30th. How are things up the line in Sharbot Lake? Nice of you let your old trading buddy know you where entering his stomping grounds, did Chris tell you about royalities paid to me to hunt in my exclusive area? I'll have to get out the maps and pencil in a area for you and set up some boundries.
Steve
treemendous

Postby gerrypocha » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:44 am

Hey Steve im sure some of us out here(me) would be interested in some of your collection that your selling,I know you have been in the hobby for a number of years(decades) and i know you have a number of desirable pieces for sale.Trouble is we are just too far away to attend,I would love to meet you face to face but im a long ways from where you are.If theres anyway to let us west coast guys (and central Canada) what youre selling please let us know..your old Fiend,Gerry
gerrypocha

Postby Randy » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:06 pm

treemendous wrote:Hey Randy,
did Chris tell you about royalities paid to me to hunt in my exclusive area?
Steve

Darn Royalties!!! K so far my haul is 3 Olive Amber and 2 Purple Montreal Tel. Co. 143s, 6 Dark Cobalt Blue Dominion-42s, 4 Dark Yellow Olive Green Dominion-42s 3 Purple 133.2 Canadian slope shoulders, 2 Royal Purple CanPac Slugplates, and a bunch of common Olive and Emerald green 143s, doublethreads, whithy's etc...etc... 4 of which are GNW Dwights.... So looks like your share will be quite good, after carefully figuring your cut with my Slator Royalty calculator............ An X-Large Tim Hortons coffee!!!!!!!!! But if I don't see you before Monday Steve it goes down to a large Timmy's coffee due to the new price hikes that take effect.... Awwww the heck with it I'll get you an X-Large even after Monday Budddddy!! HehHeh.... ;)
Randy

Postby cdnbeehive » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:51 am

treemendous wrote: did Chris tell you about royalities paid to me to hunt in my exclusive area? I'll have to get out the maps and pencil in a area for you and set up some boundries.
Steve

Hahaha! Didn't you notice the money I left taped to the empty pins?

I think we should draw the line down Carp Road all the way from Fitzroy to Richmond, then project that line to just north of the 401, then east without limit to the Atlantic Ocean! I don't mind getting all of Quebec either! We'll leave the double track CN line for Allan- he's the only one who finds stuff there!

Hey, wait, if you're getting out of the hobby Steve, I want all the way to Maberly. Randy can have evything west of there :)

So what brings you to Sharbot Lake, Randy?
cdnbeehive

Postby Barrett » Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:21 pm

I'll be there. I'm happy to report this will be my first year ever attending the Perth show!
Looking forward to seeing you guys there, and meeting a few new faces! (Allan)
Take care!

B.
Barrett

Next

Return to Insulator Shows